- We accept applications beginning December 1st.
- All applications and supporting documents must be submitted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- We generally conduct interviews from the end of April through the middle of June.
- We have four one-year positions available each year. All positions are filled through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Pain Medicine Specialty Match.
- Curriculum vitae
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcripts
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- We accept Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Radiology and Psychiatry trained residents.
- Applicants must be eligible to sit for an American Board of Medical Specialties Pain Medicine Board Certification examination at the conclusion of their pain fellowship.
Diversity and inclusion
We understand that diversity fosters innovation and creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for our patients, colleagues, and communities.
Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is committed to recruiting underrepresented minorities and physicians with diverse backgrounds to our residency and fellowship programs.