- Advanced airway management
- Pharmacological intervention
- Defibrillation/external pacing
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Acute ischemic stroke
- Cardiac rhythm disturbances
- Post resuscitation care
- Required for all Internal Medicine residents GL 2 and 3 and Anesthesia residents GL 2 ,3 and 4 and Pain Management fellows.
- Desirable for Pediatric residents and fellows, GL 2 and 3.
*ACLS may be achieved at either Provider or Instructor level.
Provider and Provider Recertification Courses are held during year; see Life Support Program web page.
Cost of course
- $175 for Provider Course (texts included) and $50 for Provider Recertification Course ($38 additional for texts)
For more information about life support courses and to sign-up, please visit the Patient Safety Training Center website.