- One and two person adult resuscitation
- One person child and infant resuscitation
- Obstructed airway management in the adult, child, & infant
- Mouth-to-mask and bag-valve-mask ventilation
- Automated external defibrillation using Philips AED
Required for every physician
*BLS Healthcare Provider may be achieved at either Provider or Instructor level.
- Provider training for all incoming residents during orientation;
- Recertification available every March and June thereafter.
- Provider training held second Wednesday of every month from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Cost of course
For more information about life support courses and to sign-up, please visit the Patient Safety Training Center website.