Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced airway management
- Pharmacological intervention
- Defibrillation/external pacing
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Acute ischemic stroke
- Cardiac rhythm disturbances
- Post resuscitation care
- Required for all Internal Medicine residents GL 2 & 3 and Anesthesia residents GL 2 ,3 & 4 and Pain Management fellows.
- Desirable for Pediatric residents and fellows, GL 2 & 3.
*ACLS may be achieved at either Provider or Instructor level.
Provider & Provider Recertification Courses are held during year; see Life Support Program web page.
Cost of course
- $175 for Provider Course (texts included) & $50 for Provider Recertification Course ($38 additional for texts)
- Programs & Benefits
- Position Overview
- GME Orientation
- Associated Resident Council
- Life in Lebanon and Hanover