- All applications that are complete per the requirements below will be reviewed at the beginning of October.
- Apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- You must also register with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- We have one 5 year position available each year.
- A highly selective group of candidates will be offered interviews by the middle of October. Interviews will take place from November through January.
- AOA (Alpha Omega Alpha, if applicable)
- Dean's letter (MSPE)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certification, if applicable
- Personal statement
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1 scores
- 3 letters of recommendation
Diversity and inclusion
We understand that diversity fosters innovation and creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for our patients, colleagues, and communities.
Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is committed to recruiting underrepresented minorities and physicians with diverse backgrounds to our residency and fellowship programs.