- All applications that are complete per the requirements below will be reviewed at the beginning of October.
- Apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- You must also register with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- We have one 5 year position available each year.
- A highly selective group of candidates will be offered interviews by the middle of October. Interviews will take place from November through January.
- AOA (Alpha Omega Alpha, if applicable)
- Dean's letter (MSPE)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certification, if applicable
- Personal statement
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1 scores
- 3 letters of recommendation
Diversity and inclusion
We understand that diversity fosters innovation and creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for our patients, colleagues, and communities.
Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth-Hitchcock is committed to recruiting underrepresented minorities and physicians with diverse backgrounds to our residency and fellowship programs.