Thank you for your interest in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program. Applications will be accepted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) beginning August of each academic year for the following academic year via the National Residents Matching Program (NRMP) Match. In order to receive full consideration, all applications must be received no later than November 30.
In order to apply you will need the following:
- Completed Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application form
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript
- Medical school Dean’s letter
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)/ Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) scores – We do not have a minimum passing score requirement; but we do require that all levels of either USMLE or COMLEX have been passed.
International graduates must document their current visa or citizenship status, any anticipated changes in visa status, and include their Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates Certification (ECFMG) certification.
If you are an international medical school graduate, please refer to these common questions from IMGs:
- Do you accept IMGs? Yes.
- Do you have any IMGs currently in your program? Yes.
- Do I need a valid ECFMG Certificate at the time of application? Yes.
- Do you sponsor visas? Yes, J-1 visas only
- Do you require US clinical experience? No, but it is preferred.
- Do you have a minimum passing USMLE score requirement? No, please see above.
- Do you have a graduation year cut-off? No.
The training director will review applicant files when they are complete. Selected applicants will be invited to visit for interviews and a first-hand experience of the program.
Thank you for your interest in our fellowship program, and best wishes for a successful recruitment season!
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Diversity and inclusion
Our program strongly supports and promotes the Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Dartmouth Health missions on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Please see the following links for additional information: