Ryan E. Glass, MD
- Cytopathology Fellowship, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 2020-2021
- Surgical Pathology Fellowship, Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 2019-2020
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Residency, Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, NY, 2015-2019
- Chief Resident 2018-2019
- MD: Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago, IL, 2012
Honors and Awards
- CAP Junior Abstract Program, 2017. 5th Place
Why I Chose Dartmouth-Hitchcock
When looking for a fellowship, I sought a program with distinguished faculty, strong teaching and a large case volume. When I interviewed, it was clear that Dartmouth had all of these attributes as well as an emphasis on molecular diagnostics, research opportunities with experts in my field of interest, and the prospect of life in the Upper Valley.
I grew up in New York, went to college in Boston, and am excited to come back to the Northeast. When not at work I enjoy running, homebrewing, cooking and traveling.