Christopher Jackson, MD, MEng
- Cytopathology Fellowship, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 2021-2022
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Residency, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 2017-2021
- Chief Resident 2020-2021
- MD: Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, 2017
Honors and awards
- Dartmouth Neukom CompX Research Grant (co-applicant) - 2020
- NVIDIA GPU Grant Program recipient - 2018
- NSREC Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarship - 2011
- Principle Graduate Fellowship Award, McGill University - 2010
- Graduate Enrollment and Recruitment Award, McGill University - 2010
- NSERC Industrial Undergraduate Student Research Award - 2009
- NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award - 2008
Why I chose Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
I chose to stay at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center because I love the hospital, the people that work here, and our department. The education they provide is some of the best in the world, and if I had to choose again, I wouldn’t have chosen any other place. Our town is fairly small, but there is a ton of outdoor activities we can do all year-round. We’re surrounded by hiking trails, beautiful rivers, and ski hills in all directions.
I was the previous Chief Resident here at Dartmouth in 2020-2021. I will be completing my fellowship here this year, and will continue on to MGH/BI for a fellowship in Informatics. I like to play guitar, run, go to the gym, have BBQs, and host game-night with my wife and 2 dogs.