Important information when applying and searching for our program in Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Please find both our IR and DR programs under Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital.
- You will need to apply separately for DR and IR in ERAS.
- DR ACGME ID: 4203211113
- IR ACGME ID: 4163200001
- We begin accepting applications as soon as ERAS opens. The annual deadline for completed applications is December 1.
- 5 residents are selected each year.
- 3 Diagnostic Radiology
- 2 Interventional Radiology
- We use the National Resident Matching Program.
Please search/find our programs under Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital.
After we receive applications and supporting documents, applicants may be invited for a virtual interview to ERAS. We will interview between early November through the middle of January. The department will contact applicants regarding available interview dates
- A completed application with photograph, a medical school transcript, dean's letter, 3 letters of recommendation, United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores, and a personal statement should be submitted to ERAS through your medical school's dean's office.
- This year we are asking for a supplemental paragraph at the bottom of your personal statement, describing your interest in moving to northern New England and joining the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center community for your radiology training.
Diversity and inclusion
We understand that diversity fosters innovation and creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for our patients, colleagues, and communities.
Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is committed to recruiting underrepresented minorities and physicians with diverse backgrounds to our residency and fellowship programs.