Important information when applying and searching for our program in Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Please find both our Interventional Radiology (IR) and Diagnostic Radiology (DR) programs under Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital.
- You will need to apply separately for DR and IR in ERAS.
- DR ACGME ID: 4203211113
- Integrated IR ACGME ID: 4163200001
- Independent IR ACGME ID: 4153242001
- For Independent IR applications, the requirement for Early Specialization in Interventional Radiology (ESIR) varies year to year. Please reach out directly for additional information.
- DR and IR Integrated: We begin accepting applications as soon as ERAS opens. The annual deadline for completed applications is December 1st.
- IR Independent: We begin accepting applications as soon as ERAS opens. The annual deadline for completed applications is March 31st.
- 6 residents are selected each year:
- 3 Diagnostic Radiology
- 2 Interventional Radiology, Integrated
- 1 Interventional Radiology, Independent
- We use the National Resident Matching Program.
Please search/find our programs under Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital.
After we receive applications and supporting documents, applicants may be invited for a virtual interview to ERAS. We will interview between early November through the middle of January. The department will contact applicants regarding available interview dates
- A completed application with photograph, a medical school transcript, dean's letter, 3 letters of recommendation, United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores, and a personal statement should be submitted to ERAS through your medical school's dean's office.
- This year we are asking for a supplemental paragraph at the bottom of your personal statement, describing your interest in moving to northern New England and joining the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center community for your radiology training.
- For Independent IR applicants, the requirement for ESIR varies year to year.
Diversity and inclusion
Our program strongly supports and promotes the Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Dartmouth Health missions on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Please see the following links for additional information: