- Our virtual interview days will occur on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Each candidate will meet with the Program Director and also have a 30 minute interview with a member of the Intern Selection Committee.
- Candidates attend either a Resident Report (Monday) or MM&I Conference (Wednesday).
Candidates are encouraged to join residents virtually for dinner the evening prior to the interview day. Residents will be gathering in small groups to meet you, and we invite you to join them. This informal gathering provides candidates an opportunity to learn about the program and community from current residents and their significant others.
If you are invited to interview and have an interest in a certain subspecialty (i.e., Heme/Onc, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, etc.), please let us know when you schedule your interview, and every effort will be made to have you meet a faculty member in that subspecialty.
If you are interested in the Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) program, please let us know when setting up your interview and every effort will be made to have you meet someone from that program.
Post interview communication and in person visits
- Our program adheres to the Association of Program Directors in Internal Medicine Guidelines on Post Interview Communication.
- In person visits may be possible later in the interview season, depending upon institutional and state mandates. If offered, they will be optional and not impact our ranking decisions.