Important information when applying and searching for our program in Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- 1 resident is selected each year, with applications this year (2023) being accepted for entry to the program in July 2025.
- Applications should be submitted through ERAS.
- Due to ERAS making changes and requiring all programs to be listed under sponsoring institution name, please find our program under DARTMOUTH-HITCHCOCK PROGRAM/MARY HITCHCOCK MEMORIAL HOSPITAL.
- ACGME ID: 4303200002
- Applications this year will be accepted October through December. Please refer to ERAS application openings and deadlines for specific dates.
- A completed application with photograph, a medical school transcript, dean's letter, at least 3 additional letters of recommendation, United States Medical Licensing Examination scores, and a personal statement should be submitted to the ERAS through your medical school's dean's office.
- Applications without the above requisites will be considered incomplete and not evaluated. Applicants are strongly counseled to assure that these elements are all uploaded correctly and available within the ERAS system.
- All interviews are being conducted virtually this year.
- We hold interviews from November through January.
- After receipt of all required documentation, qualified applicants will be invited via ERAS for an interview.
- We participate in the Radiation Oncology Match through the National Resident Matching Program.
Diversity and inclusion
Our program strongly supports and promotes the Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Dartmouth Health missions on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Please see the following links for additional information: