- We offer 2 positions annually.
- The program is 5 years in duration, beginning at the PGY-1 level.
- Residents are required to complete 1 year of General Surgery prior to starting the program.
- October 14th
- Applications will be accepted only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Paper applications will not be accepted.
- We participate in the Urology Residency Match Program.
- Current CV
- Personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation, which must be current and written from U.S. or Canadian urologists or surgeons. If we receive more than 3 references, you will be asked to pick which 3 you would like to use.
- All applicants are expected to have taken and passed United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1 prior to applying to the program. USMLE Step 2 will have been taken and passed prior to starting the residency.
- Candidates selected for interview typically have a 2 digit score of 85 percent or higher on the USMLE Step 1, a high honors or high pass grade in their general surgery and/or urology clerkships, and strong letters of recommendation.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to interview on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Monday, December 12, 2022
- The interview day begins with a brief program orientation with the Program Director. Candidates will then meet virtually with members of the faculty of the Section of Urology, as well as members of the Concord Hospital faculty, and the current residents
- Candidates are invited to a virtual social event with the residents the evening prior or following the interview.
Information for foreign physicians
- Applications from foreign medical graduates are considered if candidates fulfill the above requirements, as well as all exams required for recertification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center sponsors the J1, F1, and H1-B visas. For more information, please see the GME visa policy.