- We are participating in the Vascular Fellowship Match via the National Resident Matching Program for one position to start in July of 2019.
- We accept and review applications until the end of December, and interview selected candidates in February and March.
- We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service. We do not accept paper applications.
- A completed Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education-accredited residency in general surgery
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Three current letters of recommendation from U.S. or Canadian surgeons
- ABSITE scores
- AOA (Alpha Omega Alpha, if applicable)
- Dean's letter (MSPE)