Welcome to our website! I am delighted that you are interested in our Obstetrics and Gynecology residency here at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. Please check out this short video to learn more:
We are proud to offer an outstanding educational program which will provide a superb foundation for the future OB/GYN specialist or all of the necessary opportunities for those seeking further subspecialty training. We have a top-notch faculty devoted to excellence in patient care, teaching, and research.
Some highlights of our program
- Award-winning academic medical center in a beautiful rural setting adjacent to the vibrant Dartmouth community
- Collaborative relationship with nurse midwifery service and nurse practitioners within every division
- Experienced General OB/GYN faculty who supervise continuity clinics, benign gynecology, labor and delivery, and family planning services
- High-volume subspecialty divisions in Urogynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Maternal Fetal Medicine, with resident participation in all aspects of care
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency available to graduates of our program through The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
- State-of-the-art surgical training including advanced laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, vaginal and robotic surgery
- Ryan Residency Training Program in comprehensive abortion and contraceptive care
- 24/7 night time OB/GYN hospitalists
We hope that you will take a closer look at the opportunities that a residency program in obstetrics and gynecology at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center will provide.
Rebecca H. Evans, MD
Program Director, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency