Welcome to our website! I am delighted that you are interested in our residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology. I believe that we offer an outstanding educational program which will provide a superb foundation for the future generalist or all of the necessary opportunities for those seeking further subspecialty training. We have a top-notch faculty devoted to excellence in patient care, teaching, and research.
Some highlights of our program
- State-of-the-art surgical training including robotics surgery and advanced laparoscopy & hysteroscopy, and vaginal surgery
- High-volume subspecialty divisions in Urogynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Maternal Fetal Medicine, with resident participation in all aspects of care
- Seasoned generalist staff who supervise continuity clinics, benign gynecology, labor and delivery, and family planning services
- Dedicated night time OB/GYN hospitalist faculty
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency available to graduates of our program through The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
- Collaborative relationship with nurse midwifery service and nurse practitioners within every division
- Beautiful world-class hospital in a gorgeous rural setting adjacent to a vibrant college community
We hope that you will take a closer look at the opportunities that a residency program in obstetrics and gynecology at Dartmouth will provide.
Timothy J. Fisher, MD, MS
Program Director, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency