Vascular Medicine fellows will have the opportunity to participate in the following didactic sessions:
- Bi-weekly virtual Ansell Fellowship seminar series
- Weekly Vascular Medicine core curriculum lectures, developed by Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center core faculty
- Weekly Vascular Surgery conference
- Weekly Cardiovascular Medicine grand rounds
- Monthly research didactic program that has been specifically developed for Cardiovascular Medicine trainees
- Monthly journal club
The Vascular Medicine fellow will be responsible for bi-monthly case presentations to Heart and Vascular Medicine faculty; and bi-monthly Vascular Medicine core curriculum presentation for Cardiovascular Medicine fellows.