We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We do not accept any paper applications.
Our interview dates will be on Friday, December 16th and Monday, January 9th. Additionally, we will work in accordance with the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) recommendations and all interviews will be virtual for the 2022-2023 interview cycle. Following submission of our rank list, we will host an in-person, on-site event so that people may see our program and people first-hand. This will be done prior to the final submission date for applicant rank lists.
We have 4 categorical 5-year positions available every year, starting in June at the beginning of the Graduate Medical Education academic year.
Your ERAS application should include:
- At least 3 letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae (the ERAS-generated CV is acceptable)
- Dean's letter
- Personal statement
- Please include a separate paragraph at the end of your personal statement addressing the question: "Why are you applying to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center?"
- This unique version of your personal statement can be uploaded to ERAS and assigned to our program.
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores (successful completion of Part I and Part II is required for NH licensure)
Diversity and inclusion
We understand that diversity fosters innovation and creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for our patients, colleagues, and communities.
Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is committed to recruiting underrepresented minorities and physicians with diverse backgrounds to our residency and fellowship programs.