Our program allows fellows the flexibility to tailor their rotations to their particular interests and career goals.
- Clinical Rotations: Required inpatient and outpatient rotations, skills, and training schedules
- Research: Opportunities to participate in research, present findings, and submit research for publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Conferences and Didactics: Pulmonary, critical care, and multidisciplinary conferences
- Teaching: Bedside and classroom environment opportunities
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency: This track combines 2 years of clinical training in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine with Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center's 2-year Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency program