The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Emergency Medicine Sub-internship is a 4-week opportunity, offered July through September.
This rotation combines the following:
- An aeromedical EMS opportunity
- An outstanding clinical experience
- Case- and procedure-based educational sessions
- High fidelity emergency medicine simulation
- One on one attention and teaching from emergency medicine attendings.
- Ultrasound exposure
The 4-week schedule includes up to 15 nine-hour shifts, including nights and weekends, with 4 hours per week of dedicated medical student didactic time, including procedure labs, simulation, and ultrasound.
Visiting students should apply through Geisel School of Medicine in VSAS/VSLO.