At Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center you will experience the full-breadth of Emergency Medicine over 3 years of strategically-designed, high-yield clinical rotations.
- Community Pediatric EM at Elliot Hospital, New Hampshire’s busiest pediatric ED
- Intensive, integrated, hands-on Emergency Ultrasound Curriculum
- Maryland Shock Trauma in inner city Baltimore, one of the busiest trauma centers in the US
- PICU and ICN: Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and separate Intensive Care Nursery experience, focusing on resuscitation and procedures in newborns
- Resus Captain as PGY-3 in Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center's Emergency Department
- 2 elective blocks with options including local rotations, regional and national Critical Access Hospital EM rotations, international, Emergency Ultrasound, HEMS/Critical Care Transport, Wilderness/Austere
- 5 equivalent ICU blocks